Accounts Receivable and Revenue Specialist
Title: Nonprofit Accounts Receivable and Revenue Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA (Westside)
Job Description: Accountants One has been hired by a client on the Westside of Atlanta that has an immediate need for a Nonprofit Accounts Receivable and Revenue Specialist for a direct hire opportunity. This person will have extensive experience in billing and accounts receivable. This is a mid-level position, working directly with the Controller.
- Maintain AR subsidiary ledger, apply daily cash receipts and generate monthly billing information for contract and per diem services for multiple locations.
- Prepare adjusting entries to be posted to the GL
- Client and Medical Insurance Billing
- Review and post operating bank account activity daily.
- On a weekly and monthly basis, review AR aging reports and facilitate timely collection of outstanding balances.
- Monthly reconciliation of all AR
- On a quarterly basis, prepare census reports and reconcile per diem revenue
- Collection calls as necessary
- Prepare annual audit reports
- Make recommendations to improve internal controls, and respond to auditor inquiries.
- Meet all deadlines and carry out assignments as assigned by the Controller.
- All relevant duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Billing and AR
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Nonprofit experience REQUIRED
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com