Administrative Asst.- Logistics
Our repeat client is hiring an Administrative Assistant in logistics. This award winning architectural company is located in the heart of Atlanta.
- Create purchase orders and order finished goods from the various vendors.
- As inventory arrives from the vendor, update the computer system by receiving the PO and updating the sales order with that information.
- Create packing slips and bill of lading and arrange the pickup with the carrier, ensuring that the proper service is chosen.
- Coordinate with the warehouse to arrange for pickup/ deliveries.
- Create invoices as orders are shipped to the client.
- Make freight quotes based on shipping and receiving zip codes, pallet weight and pallet count, accounting for size of the pallet/crate.
- Manage inventory through internal software and MS Excel. New part records will need to be created and maintained. Price lists will be created and updated as required.
- Inventory counts must be maintained and adjusted as needed. Yearly, a full inventory count is done and data entry will be required.
Please submit resumes to Alicia Bryson email@example.com for consideration.