Executive Assistant to VP of Marketing
Our repeat client in Norcross is hiring an Executive Assistant. This position will support the VP of Marketing as well as the corporate marketing team comprised of 15 individuals. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of organization and initiative.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives, team members, and contractors as needed.
- Plan and execute special events for vendors, internal and external partners.
- Manage purchase card receipts and invoice processing for department.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and financial statements.
- Monitor inventory and purchase supplies, maintaining records management systems, and perform basic bookkeeping.