Atlanta-based asset management firm seeking a Junior Trader. In this role, you will be responsible for portfolio trading across multiple disciplines, both domestic and international. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-energy, entrepreneurial culture that values individuals who exhibit a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, and desire to achieve.
- Ability to work extended hours is expected.
- Previous experience with wrap / separately managed account trading and related portfolio management and administration activities is a plus.
- Bachelors and/or advanced degree in Finance, Economic, Mathematics, or related discipline.·Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail.·Risk awareness and strict attention to procedural adherence is a must.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated a commitment to adhering to the highest standards of professional ethics.
- Hard working and eager to learn in a highly intellectual, collaborative environment·Excellent verbal and written skills.
- The successful candidate should be able to contribute immediately.
- Familiarity with standard market platforms such as Bloomberg, FactSet and Charles River.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Candidates with the ability to program and create automated tools are highly preferred.
Email resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com