Payroll and Human Resource Coordinator
Accountants One has been hired by a 143 year old company to help them hire a person to handle payroll and Human Resource general duties. They offer a fantastic work environment where people care about each other and chip in to help when needed.
The successful candidate will have experience in both payroll processing and general Human Resource functions. The successful candidate must have proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Process payroll for 150 employees
- Ensure timesheets are accurate and have manager approval
- Process onboarding of new employees including e-verify
- Add new employees to payroll, make changes in pay rates
- Process garnishments
- Be starting point for employee questions regarding insurance
- 5 or more years of full-cycle payroll and human resource experience required
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Experience with insurance enrollments