Established company located in Norcross has just created a new role with their growing company and is seeking a Purchasing Manager.
• Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to purchasing.
• Cost/price analysis and negotiation.
• Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notices.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiar with a variety of Inventory Management concepts, practices, and procedures.
• General PC skills including: MS Windows, MS Word, and MS Excel (intermediate experience) required.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.